OCR (A) GCSE Schools History Project
- Answers to exam practice questions
- Factor table template
- Key individual profile template
- Thematic timeline template
1 Medicine Through Time
- Prehistoric times
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome
- The Middle Ages
- The medical Renaissance
- Fighting disease in the 19th and 20th centuries
- Surgery in the 19th and 20th centuries
- Public health in the 19th and 20th centuries
- A study in British history public health in Britain 1800–1914 (1)
- A study in British history public health in Britain 1800–1914 (2)
2 The American West, 1840–1895
- How did the Plains Indians live on the Great Plains?
- Why did people travel to the West? The pioneers and the Mormons
- Why did people settle in the West? The homesteaders, railroads, and law and order
- What were the consequences of the spread of cattle ranching to the Plains?
- Why did white Americans and the Plains Indians find it so difficult to reach a peaceful settlement of their differences?
3 Germany, c.1919–1945